Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Getting Started

Everyone has to start somewhere, and I am starting here. My name is Bob Thulfram and I am a retired engineer who is beginning a new hobby as a Firefox OS game developer and game enthusiast.

The purpose of this blog is to talk about games that other people are writing for Firefox OS and games that I'm working on myself.

If you'd like your game reviewed, just send me a note and I'll review your game. If you don't like my review, I'll be happy to let you post your comments. I'm not here to run people down and I don't look at myself as a competitive person. There's room in the store for all of us.

I'll also be posting coding tips and tricks, and if I gather enough of them, I might even publish a book. Ha! Ha!

Stay tunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment